The company WW-PlanenGmbH has specialized…
…in the creation of a concept developed from practical experience from amphibious excavator. These machines are design for the needs of each client in collaboration with our partners.
Amphibious excavators are characterize by excellent versatility, control, high power for excavation, simple maintenance and comfortable cabin to increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
The amphibious excavator has been design based on practical experience and originates from the marshlands. The amphibious excavator is completely amphibious, which enables it to move around extremely efficiently in the work area. Marshlands, ditches, pools and lakes can all be crossed with the greatest of ease. It is not possible for the machine to subside or sink. It has a very low ground pressure per cm2, which minimizes damage to the work area.
The broad tracks on the pontoons maximize the machine’s grip on the ground.
- swamp work
- delta works
- structuring and restructuring dredging depots
- digging up pipelines
- positioning sheet piling
- restoration work in nature conservation areas
Our amphibious excavators … the best possible choice!
- Phenomenal pulling force
- Perfect weight division, same digging range at front and back
- Very broad tracks for extremely low ground pressure
- Machine entirely engineered and manufactured with our partners
- Worldwide service and all parts available from stock
- Can be tailored to customer requirements
- Normal transport measurements (no special permits required)
- Double guarantee through enterprise-WW Planen GmbH and our partners
- If the client wishes, we offer bank financing
- In some cases we can take used equipment as part payment
- We offer used excavators too
The machines are developed and built entirely with our partners. That has the advantage that the machines can always be tailor to customer requirements.
Several models are available in the machine depending on the weight 12 to 30 tons.
The amphibious excavator can be fitted with various jib lengths ranging from 8 to 16 meters.
Our amphibious undercarriages consist of 2 pontoons connected together with a frame. The upper structure of any make of digging machine can be fitt onto this frame. The amphibious undercarriages are also sold separately. We have the most modern system 2 in 1 in which you can get a normal excavator and in just 20 minutes without a crane, you can have an amphibious excavator.
The amphibious excavator is very easy to transport. It takes less than an hour to build and dismantle it. The entire machine can be transported on two flatbed trailers. The transport width and length fall within 2.50 and 3.40 m. The width of the amphibious excavator 80 tons can be hydraulically adjust without dismantling. During transport, he is a mere 2.9 m in width.
The amphibious excavator can be equipped with extra side pontoons fitted with spud piles, which makes it possible to work in water depths up to about 4 meters. Without side Supports it is possible to work to a maximum water depth of 1.60 meters.